Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Dessert Recipe July

Last night, with 3 days to spare, I made a new cupcake recipe for my List. I made Hot Chocolate Cupcakes! They are pretty tasty too, even with the mistake I made!! I didn't think about picking up the camera until I had frosted the last one but I did take a picture of the final product.


Had I read the directions I would have seen that you only use 1 3/4 cup of the Devil's Food Cake mix, not the whole box! I wondered why the batter was so thick! I wanted to make these to see if I liked them because I might have them at Mac's birthday party. I will definitely test them out again, using correct measurements, but as of now I like them and they do taste like hot chocolate!

I will post the recipe later, I forgot the book at home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment