Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2 Down 99 To Go!

Well I have officially crossed two items off my list! #16 and #30 have been completed!

#16 was get life insurance for Jimmy. We did that last night. He didn't have any at all and after having Mac it just seems like the right thing to do. I already have two policies but I now have another one! We went with Farm Bureau and Ken our agent is very, very helpful. He made sure that what we got was going to work for us now and in the future. I think we are going to be really happy with the way we set everything up!

#30 was pay off WellsFargo Visa. I actually did that last Thursday but forgot it was on the list until I just looked at it! So happy to get that out of the way and no we don't have extra money now, that money is just being rolled over to pay for all the dental work that I have to have done... which we started today, with a root canal, it's currently throbbing, yay.

I also ordered First Bday Party supplies for Mac's party. That gets me a tally mark towards #20.

For this month, that is quickly coming to an end, I still have to go to MtP (headed that way this weekend), bake a new dessert, use my china, and try a new restaurant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment