Friday, July 30, 2010

#3, Check for July

Yesterday for lunch Erica and I went to Mighty Cone on South Congress to eat. It's one of the trailers in the trailer parking lot of food. We had never eaten there so it fit my criteria on trying a new place and since July is running out I had to get somewhere!!

I am so glad we went! Fun, different and wow, the food really was great! I had the chicken avocado cone and the chili-dusted fries with Sweet Leaf sweet tea. The chicken and avocado were fried put in a flour tortilla, topped with slaw and some sauce and served in a cone. AWESOME!



Erica had the same chicken avocado cone as I got but she ordered fried pickles so we could share our sides. They are fried pickle spears which I am hesitatant about since I am a fan of fried pickle slices but man these were awesome. The breading was great and the dipping sauce was amazing!

I think this is a good testimony to the awesomeness that is Mighty Cone!
And it was such a pretty day to eat outside... this was our view from under the umbrellas!
If you get a chance definitely check out Mighty Cone! I am going to take Jimmy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment