Friday, July 29, 2011

100 Things To Do Before Kindergarten

Yes. I have found another list. My friend Heather aka Jack's Mom, from Geaux Baby and Simple Etiquette, posted this list that she found on Savvy Source of 100 Things To Do Before Kindergarten.

I figured I'm doing my 101 list so why shouldn't Mac have a list!? Right? Exactly. Plus, if Jack is working from the same list as Mac then we could do parts of the list together and, hello, the more the merrier right!! Heck yeah!

It's super heartbreaking to even think that one day I will have to take Mac, my little bitty baby boy, to kindergarten. **tear** But until that black day of mommy mourning harkens my door we can do some super fun things to take our minds off the evil baby stealing education system. (I know, that's a bit dramatic but I'm rarely dramatic so just go with it...) I have set up a tab on this page that will show the items as we mark them off, much like my 101 list, and as we mark them off I will post about the fun we had and the pictures that we took!

Come back to check on our list progress! And if you have a toddler... join us!! ;)

OOOoooo just had a thought! How cute would it be for me to make a book from the blog posts of all 100 things we did! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment