Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Start Over...

sort of. I really mean let's just get going on this again. My last post was me trying to decide if I was going to keep this blog or just move the list over to a page on my main blog but after a little bit of consideration I decided to keep this one and post my list updates here.

I have been very busy with work during the 82nd Legislative Session so the list has suffered greatly, however, today it was updated and a few changes made and now it's better than before. My "monthlies" issue has been solved. Instead of doing a task monthly I just gave it a specific number of times I would like to do it ie. cook/bake a new recipe. I did keep the once a month date night because that one is super improtant to me and I am newly focused on making that happen at least once but hopefully a couple of times each month.

The motorcycle day trip, #74, was not changed but, well, we sold the motorcycle in April so that will not happen. Maybe when we are empty nesters we will revist the motorcycle life!! And I did change the Spam Festival to the Louisiana Swamp Thing and Crawfish Festival because I apparently missed the memo, the Spam Festival has not happened since 2007. Just another reason to get out and do the things that you think you want to do! They might not always be there when you "find the time" later.

I did get to cross a couple of things off the list while I was "perfecting" it.

#47. Take Mac to Pearls' Easter Egg Hunt in 2011. That totally happened! You can read about it here.

#77 Resole brown boots. I had that done back in April and I am ready for some boot scoot'n now! Both boots have perfect traction, which the left one was missing due to the cracked sole, so let's get down country style soon!

Ok, it's time for lunch! Be back soon with updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment