Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October Fail

Well October flew by, obviousely since we are practically in the middle of November!, and I only accomplished a couple of things from my "list monthlies".

I did do several things for Mac's party. I bought decorations, confirmed information on the cake, started designing the invitation, and purchased the pictures I needed.

I did make it to Mtp. We went in for Neeley's party and for Halloween!

Jimmy and I didn't have an official date night but we did have lunch together during the week so I will count that... it was his treat, totally spontaneous and really nice!!

I did NOT:
~get flowers
~use my china
~cook or bake a new recipe - although I did spice up a burger recipe that was already good and made is ridiculously AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment