Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September's Monthlies...

So far this month I have been on a roll!

I went to MtP to visit the family...


I bought some pretty flowers for the house...


I cooked a new recipe for dinner (actually I have made two new recipes this month!)...
Here is the link to the recipe White Trash Casserole! It is really tasty, really easy and I will be adding it into the recipe rotation! I don't have a picture for this one but you will see it on Becky's blog.

Monthlies left to do:
Use my china - Done
Bake a new recipe - Didn't make it :(
Date night - Nope :(
Go to a new restaurant - Went a few days after, Oct 3 :) I'm counting it! haha

1 comment:

  1. Having fresh flowers around is a good one - I love having flowers around.

    When did you create your 101 list? And do you have a set timeframe for doing everything on it?

    ReplyDelete