Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gone with the Wind

August is practically gone and I still have a few things to get done for my "monthly list duties" but I also have TWO things that I can cross off my list as done!

I did have Jimmy change the AC filters so I can add that to the "started" part of my list.

Jimmy and I had a little impromptu date night two Fridays ago (I tried to have the "real" date night with him last night but you can click here and read my post from today and see how that turned out) So last Friday... I got home from running and before I started supper Jimmy asked if I wanted to go to Ramos. I didn't hesitate, YES! I didn't want to cook, I was tired and a margarita sounded amazing!! So we packed up the baby and off we went. We had a great time, Ramos is always a winner. It is so nice that Mac is still at an age right now that we can take him out with us and he isn't a little terror (yet). So date night for this month is checked off!

Things To Do:

I need to finish finding pictures for the center piece of Mac's birthday party, that is my "one thing a month for his party".

I still need to use my china this month... maybe I can do that tonight. (Oh man, what are we having for supper tonight!??)

I need to buy flowers for the house!

Things that are DONE!

#46 Roadtrip! See this post for details :)

#73 DIY project. Flip Flop Flowers. I made these flip flops for the beach trip. It was fun to do and the girls liked them. I didn't have the right glue so I'm sure the flowers will fall off sooner than later but they served their purpose in Port Aransas!



I started to take pictures of "How To" on the flip flops but I ran out of time and didn't take all the pictures but if you want to know how to make these then click here. This is the blog where I found the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment